Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Toxin Free Baby: My Favorite Nursing Tea!

While we're on the topic of awesome teas that benefit both Mom & baby, I thought I'd share with you my absolute favorite tea for keeping up a great milk supply: Traditional Medicinals Mother's Milk tea.

This tea is so awesome. You can take it daily as a way of
keeping up your milk supply, or you can take more of it if you're needing to increase your supply. I've had times where I drink up to 4 cups a day to increase my supply, and it works amazingly well! It tastes good too!

The Mother's Milk tea promotes healthy lactation through the use of fennel, anise and coriander. (All organic!) I enjoy it hot or cold- although sometimes it's hard to find the time to drink 4 cups of hot tea daily, so I brew all 4 cups at once in a large Pyrex container and just drink it cold throughout the day. I highly recommend it to any nursing mama!

You can buy it at any natural health food store, or online. Check out Traditional Medicinal's website for a coupon of $1.50 off a box!

No comments: