Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Toxin Free Body: My Favorite Pregnancy Tea


When you're pregnant, you need everything possible to help you nourish your body and the little one growing inside of you. That's why I love, love, love Traditional Medicinals Pregancy Tea. It's made of time tested herbs designed to tone uterine muscles, provide nourishment, and prepare the womb for childbirth.

And seriously, who wouldn't want help preparing your womb for childbirth? When the time of labor comes, you will be glad you did!


I have had this tea with all three of my pregnancies- have had two awesome deliveries so far, and am believing for another one with baby #3! (I'll write some more later on how to have an awesome natural childbirth.)

That reminds me, I have my tea sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me. Better go drink it!


You can buy this awesome tea at almost any natural health foods store, or online.

(Note: you should not drink this tea until after the first trimester.)

4 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I'm definitely not preggers...so I'm not sure about the tea for me...but that's good info :) :) I've had some of their other teas. They're wonderful and miraculous, as far as I'm concerned :) :) Did you take the teas from the moment you found out you were pregnant or was it just in the time right before delivery? Have a great week :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Christine said...

Please dont wait too long to write about having a natural childbirth, I'm running out of time ;)

Catherine said...

Heather, their other teas are wonderful and miraculous, I agree! We love the Throat Coat as well. I took the pregnancy tea from my second trimester until delivery- hope that helps!

Catherine said...

Christine, I PROMISE I will do it before my little one comes! ;)