Monday, November 15, 2010

Toxin Free Body: Best Ever Prenatal Vitamins

Every pregnant or nursing mama wants the very best for her baby. There is SO much going on in this critical time, and if we want our babies to develop optimally, we have to ensure they're getting the nutrients they need to do so!

That is why I love Garden of Life's Raw Prenatal. Let me repeat: I love, love, love, love this prenatal! They just came out with it last year, and I don't know how I made it through my first two pregnancies without it. I am now pregnant with baby #3, due March, 23rd, (yeah!) and this pregnancy has been SO much easier than the first two, particularly in the first trimester. I attribute it to the awesome vitamins!

I recently ran out for several days, due to an ordering delay. I was counting down the minutes to get it back: my stomach started hurting, I was really nauseated, and I started getting heartburn. I couldn't figure out why at first, and then I realized I hadn't been taking my prenatals. As soon as I got them back, (yesterday) all those lovely symptoms disappeared!

The thing we have to remember about supplements is this: if they are not in a form that your body can recognize, we're just wasting our money. That is why I love Garden of Life vitamins- they are from food, not chemically created, isolated, and synthesized- your body doesn't recognize these nutrients anyway. If your body doesn't recognize the nutrients, then you're not getting what the side of that bottle says you are. Your body just sends it down the trash!

So when your health and the health of your little ones are at stake, take only the best! And with optimal nutrients available from food, immune system support for you and your little one, plenty of folic acid (200% DV) to prevent neural tube defects, and ginger to support your stomach & digestion, Garden of Life's Raw Prenatals are simply the best!

For more info, check out their website at:

http://www.gardenoflife.com/ProductsforLife/THEVITAMINCODEsupsup/MultivitaminFormulas/RAWPrenatal/tabid/1823/Default.aspx




No comments: