Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Toxin Free Body: Dr. Bronner's Castille Bar Soaps- A Little Bit of Luxury


We all need a little bit of luxury in our lives, and what better way to indulge than when you're in the shower or bath tub, since you're (hopefully!) still showering daily no matter how crazy life gets!

A great way to get a little luxury in your routine is with Dr. Bronner's organic castille soap! I have only tried the lavender, but it is truly luxurious. Made with organic oils like coconut and olive oil, and essential oils for the fragrance, it leaves skin soft and smelling very clean.

I love it so much, it is something I look forward to every day! It's just a little bit of sanity, and it makes your bathroom smell lovely!

They also have scents of almond, peppermint, citrus, and eucalyptus! Enjoy!


1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I LOVE Dr. Bronner's!!! I've used that particular bar soap when making my homemade laundry powder. It does co st a bit more, but it's so worth it, because all of the ingredients are good !!! I've used lavender, too. They have a liquid soap that is citrus-scented. I'm not sure if that's available in the bar or not. It would be nice, because I 've heard that the citrus scent also is very nice :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)