Monday, April 11, 2011

What's the Craziest Thing in Your Day Today?

So, I know this has nothing to do with health or the Maker's Diet, but let's just chalk up this post to pertaining to mental health!

Sometimes life is so crazy, especially with little people around- you just have to laugh!

Here's the craziest thing in my day so far:

This morning I went (with Nathaniel in tow and carrying Grace, our newborn) to get Micah, our 16 month old, up from his nap. When I got him up I discovered he had a dirty diaper, so I left to grab a clean one.

My mistake: leaving him wearing only his diaper. I should have known what would happen.

When I returned, there was poop everywhere. All over his sleep sack, his sheet, his blanket, his stuffed animals, his hands, his shirt, I mean, EVERYWHERE.

As I walked in to discover this disaster, he flashed me the biggest smile and was extremely pleased with himself. I, on the other hand, was anything but pleased, but at that point, what can you do?!!! There's nothing to do but clean it all up. Thank God for automatic washers and dryers!

What was the craziest thing to happen to you recently?

1 comment:

TheGoods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.