Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Toxin Free Body: Our Favorite Sparkling Mineral Water


Here's a tip of the day: if you want a refreshing drink that's not soda, try mineral water!

It feels "carbonated" and makes other drinks, like juices, taste bubbly when you combine them.


I don't care for the taste of mineral water by itself, but my husband loves it. I do love it mixed in with some organic apple juice though!

Try it for yourself and let me know if you like it! Our favorite brand of sparkling mineral water is Gerolsteiner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm... Sounds delicious. Have you been able to find raw apple juice, or do you drink a pasteurized variety?

Jamie Watkins said...

I drink mineral water all the time and seltzer water.
I had a question, can you steer me in the right direction for natural make up and cosmetic products? I just don't know who to trust.
Jamie Watkins
watkinshome@cox.net