Monday, May 10, 2010

Easy Dreamy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe

While we're on the topic of superfruits, I thought I'd share an easy way to get good amounts of fruit in every day- and one that tastes delicious- smoothies!

I love, love, love, my strawberry smoothies. Here's my super easy recipe for a filling, nutritious snack that's high in antioxidants, healthy fats, and energy!

Easy Dreamy Strawberry Smoothie:

1- 1.5 cups organic raw milk
1/2 cup organic strawberries
1 organic banana
Organic, raw honey to taste (About half a spoonful)
One spoonful organic, extra virgin coconut oil
One egg yolk (Raw egg whites can be difficult to digest, some people have no problem with them, but I do)

Blend well and enjoy! I love this is a late afternoon snack to keep my energy levels up and tide me over food-wise until after the kids get to bed!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

This means that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from major medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!