Thursday, March 17, 2011

What Do You Want to Know?


(Photo courtesy of BerndH)


(I saw a purple crocus in my backyard today and it made me SO happy!)

Ok guys, I'm 6 days away from my due date with our third child, and my brain is on baby overload. I'm trying to think of awesome info to share with you and am only coming up with one word: BABY.

So, help me out! Is there anything you guys want to know, any questions you have about the Maker's Diet or a toxin free lifestyle that I can answer?

Reply by a comment or facebook post, and give me some ideas! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'd like to hear about food you use (specific brands, where you get them, prices), products, etc. and if there are any good deals that you have found....or recipes for meals or homemade items you've made....cleaner, detergeant, etc.
Congrats on your upcoming birth!

Anonymous said...

i'm still in phase one and could use some recipe ideas, especially breakfasts