Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Don't Forget: It's Not Too Late to Lock In Your Discount!

Ladies and gentlemen, it's not too late to lock in your spot as a Beyond Organic insider! Jordan Rubin, author of the Maker's Diet, is generously opening up his new company to allow you and your family to:
  • Eat the world's healthiest foods for little cost
  • Earn some extra money sharing the new products with others
  • Enjoy other benefits of being an insider, such as a personal Health Account designed to keep you as healthy as possible, access to attend the Beyond Organic University, and the ability to help others around the world in need of food!
Today, Jordan Rubin appears on TBN and will be viewed by thousands, introducing his new company. Become an insider today to reserve your spot!

Just go to this website:
http://www.beyondorganicinsider.com/becomeaninsider.aspx?enroller=1669


And tune back in tomorrow to hear about an amazing new skin care line that I was just introduced to last week!

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

OH, goodness...you know what? I went to check my Beyond Insider account today...and I was SHOCKED...I have four team members..thanks to YOU...if you hadn't told me about this opportunity, I wouldn't have known. This is so exciting ;) :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

akdbaker said...

Hello Catherine!

Ok...so what does it cost to get in? Why is he going network? Why wouldn't he (Jordan) want to let everyone have it so we could all get healthier? I guess I'm thinking Amway, etc.
Thanks!
Kellye