Friday, May 6, 2011

Food for Thought: Why Do Doctors Want To Take Down Mercola's Vaccine Ad?

The war over vaccines is a big one, fueled by a lot of money- and greed. Check out this startling article from Dr. Mercola discussing how the President of the American Academy of Pediatrics wants to take down a sign Dr. Mercola has in Times Square encouraging everyone to make informed vaccine choices.

Check out the details here:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/05/06/doctors-denying-vaccine-risks-an-american-tragedy.aspx

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

As a parent I feel like I can't win! I feel like I'm harming my kids by getting their vaccines but at the sametime if I don't get their vaccines and if they ever got sick I would feel it was my fault for not taking them to get the vaccines.