Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Toxin Free Body: A Healthy Tanning Bed!

With summer coming up, we all love having a nice tan! Unfortunately most tanning beds promote cancer, rather than promoting health. That's unfortunate because Vitamin D, from the sun, is one of the healthiest nutrients around, and you can get a tan in the process!

Enter Dr. Mercola- who says that we all look better with a tan, and that we all need Vitamin D!

I couldn't agree more.

And someday, I will own one of his awesome, toxin free, tan promoting, and Vitamin D enhancing Tanning Beds:
I just will. And I will be tan, the toxin free way- all year round.

I am determined. Can you tell?!

Check these out, and please let me know if you ever get one! Hopefully I beat you to it! ;)


1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I love vitamin D/sunshine because it makes our hair grow...and makes our hair pretty :) :)

Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)