Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Friday: A Few of My Favorite Things!

Today I had a rather harrowing experience with my three little ones at the grocery store. Why can grocery shopping with little people be so extremely difficult? Things didn't get better until both boys had 3 bananas.

And then I came home and saw my lovely hibiscus smiling at me.

And things felt a little bit better.

Here are some more favorite things from my organic garden:

Lavender in a pot. Beautifully green, graceful, and calming.

I absolutely love the mint that comes back year after year. Mint is wonderful served in a pitcher of ice cold water with some lemon wedges!

And the joy of my week- peonies cut from my neighbor's front yard. She says her husband is allergic to the smell and that I can have as many as I want!


I love plants & living things! What are a few of your favorite things?

No comments: