Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tornadoes & Thankfulness

Hey there everyone!

I wish I had an amazing post today about some fabulous toxin free something or other that would change your life, but I spent a good part of the morning camped out in our basement, praying a tornado wouldn't rip my house apart!

I am from California, and this is my first time sitting in the basement, listening to a tornado warning siren go off for over an hour.

Real weather is crazy. Really crazy.

The dead bugs and mice droppings in our unfinished basement are also crazy.

Especially when you have two very small boys. ;)

BUT, we are all safe! And that is truly something to be thankful for.

What do you have to be thankful for today?

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I'm thankful today for a food to eat and roof over my head. I'm also thankful for the rain that makes everything greener. I'm glad you are okay. When did you get the "OK" signal that you could leave the basement? Oh, I bet that was scary!! Glad that you all are safe :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)