Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maker's Diet in Action: Supplements You'll (Almost!) Always Find in My Pantry


I am a huge supplement fan. For some reason, there is so much controversy about them, but I don't have any whatsoever- if you're taking really great ones, you'll notice an incredible difference in your quality of life.

If you're not taking really great ones, you're probably wasting your money, since your body can't utilize what you're trying to give it. That is why I am such a HUGE fan of Garden of Life products. I have tried other brands, and ended up with stomach aches and sub par results.

I have literally rebuilt my digestive system these last 5.5 years on the Maker's Diet by faithfully taking their Primal Defense probiotic every day. When I was really sick, I used to take 9 capsules a day. I truly credit the supplements as much with my health recovery as I do to following the diet to the "T."

So if you came to visit my house today, (or any day of the year!) you'd find the following Garden of Life products on my shelf:

Top Supplements You'll (Almost!) Always Find in My House:

(All by Garden of Life)
  1. Primal Defense probiotic
  2. Omega Zyme digestive enzymes
  3. Old World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil
  4. Raw Prenatal Multivitamin
  5. Raw Men's Multivitamin
  6. Living Calcium Bone Density Support formula
  7. Raw Kid's multivitamin
  8. Immune Balance Daily (Mark takes these daily)
  9. Immune Balance Rapid Extra strength lozenges (We keep some on hand to use if Mark feels he's fighting something)
  10. Beyond Organic Raw Protein Powder
  11. Primal Defense Kids
The only Garden of Life supplement I'd like to add to our repertoire, in addition to these, is their Perfect Food or Perfect Berry green drink/capsules, which serve as the equivalent of 5-6 servings of fruits and vegetables!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. Keep posting. Thanks..
garden of life primal defense