Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Toxin Free Baby: Know Your Vaccine Ingredients

If you want to find a heated issue between parents, it's the issue of vaccines. And for good reason.

You can probably guess where I stand on the vaccine issue, but I really encourage you to do your own homework. I saw this website last night that lists out vaccine ingredients, and I had to pass it along.

http://www.momtoanangel.net/ingred.htm

I was truly appalled by some of the ingredients: formaldehyde, antifreeze, and aborted human fetal cells to name a few.

I will be discussing more on this vaccine issue in the future, but for now, check out this site! (By the way, these ingredients are also listed on the CDC's website)

Again, here's the original article:

http://www.momtoanangel.net/ingred.htm


2 comments:

akdbaker said...

When our first son (who is 21) was little...I had no clue about the vaccines and what was in them, etc. But...he only had 15 shots..total! Now that we have our second son (who is 14 months) I was really concerned about the mercury, aluminum..etc. So...when I was pregnant with him, I ordered the book from Dr. Sears that he wrote about vaccines. I don't want my son to get the diseases...yet...I don't want him to have sooooo many shots to mess up his immune system. Sooooo...I'm going with the alternate schedule that Dr. Sears suggests. I did not have the hospital give him the Hep shot the first day he was born. Thought that was totally stupid if we (the whole family) doesn't have it. I didn't want him to have anything that young to start in on his immune system. The Pediatrican is working with me on the vaccines. I don't want him to have too many all at once. The CDC wants them to have 35 before Kindergarten!!!! Way too many! It's crazy! A lot of people don't know that you don't have to go by the schedule!

akdbaker said...

I went to the link and cried. I can't imagine what she went through! I know that I have researched and most of the shots do not contain thirmasel (sp?) that's the mercury. But they do still contain aluminim, etc. This is something that I have worried about and prayed alot about! It's not easy being a parent!
Kellye