Thursday, August 26, 2010

Toxin Free Home: My Favorite All Purpose Cleaner


When it comes to cleaning, (I admit it, this is not something I'm in love with) I love a fresh scent to motivate me to get things done. That's what cleaning is all about, right? The result. But there's no point inhaling toxic chemicals and polluting your household air (and adding to your body burden) for a shiny sink.

Fortunately, you can have a fantastic result, a delightful scent, AND keep you and your family healthy!

You already know how much I have recommended Citra Solv's dishwashing detergent, and their dish soap.

I have another one of their products to recommend to you- their uber concentrated cleaner & degreaser. (Otherwise known as an all purpose cleaning solution)

This stuff is the best! I diluted it with water, per the instructions, for my everyday household cleaning like counters, mirrors, and even in the bathroom! However, that's only the beginning of what it can do- you can use it to clean your washing machine (amazing for cloth diaper users!) degrease an oven, or clean a boat or car.

And the smell is divine! It comes in Valencia Orange, and Lavender Bergamot. My favorite is the Valencia Orange flavor. (I'm partial to Citrus.)

Their concentrate works so well, that I am considering buying their laundry detergent, even though it is much more expensive than my beloved BioKleen. I just can't get over how clean these products get things, and the smell is just so heavenly.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! See here for a store locator.

No comments: