I'll start this series by listing the foods in each category, and then giving you the brands I love for each one.
Let's kick this off by looking at the Extraordinary foods! This is taken from The Great Physician's RX for Health & Wellness, on page 55. Today we will take a look at the extraordinary meats God has given us.
Extraordinary Food List
"Extraordinary food are those that God created for us to eat and are in a form healthy for the body. If you are struggling with poor health, it is best to consume foods from the extraordinary category more than 75% of the time."
Meat: (Grass Fed & Organic)
- Meat bone soup or stock
- Liver and heart (must be organic
- Jerky (with no chemicals, nitrates, or nitrites)
- Beef or buffalo sausage (with no pork casing)
- Fish soup or stock
- Orange Roughy
- Sea Bass
- Sardines (canned in water or olive oil only)
- Poultry bone soup or stock
- Cornish game hen
- Guinea fowl
- Chicken or Turkey Bacon (with no pork casing)
- Chicken or Turkey Sausage (with no pork casing)
- Chicken or Turkey Hot Dogs (with no pork casing)