Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's Menu: What We're Eating

Today I wanted to share with you what my little guys had for lunch. I wish I could tell you I was remarkably creative with my cooking, but I'm really boring. We have the same lunch every Monday, because we have the same dinner every Sunday!


Here's Nathaniel, happily munching away on his third organic apple. There's no telling how much this kid is going to eat when he's 15. He also had leftover beef roast from last night's dinner, Organic Valley raw cheese, and raw milk.


Sweet Micah also had leftovers. He is in love with finger foods, and now completely refuses baby food. So he had very small pieces of leftover roast, along with diced butter (he LOVES it!) diced raw cheese pieces, and 1/2 an avocado. Of course, he also had about 7 oz. of his milk.


Good food makes for two happy boys! Hopes this gives you some good ideas everyone!


No comments: